Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Copyright and Fair Use LR
Question number 7- I firmly believe, contrary to what the law of copyright and fair use says otherwise, that the author of the material should be recognized for their work. I believe that the materials used should be cited so that people know whose work they actually are. I believe that the laws of copyright make it so that one cannot pass the work of someone else off as their own, a protection that I think is integral to our society. Even if only teachers are able to get around that it is still not right. It would just be much easier to take information and use it as though it comes from the person using it rather than the real author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good reflection. stand up for this side of the argument when we discuss this in class.
dr.theresa
Post a Comment