The main way to effectively integrate technology into teaching is to integrate it into the lesson plans. Sometimes technology can take the same fate as doing worksheets or any other in class activity, that is that it becomes busy work. The main goal is to use technology in the lesson in such a way so that it connects to the lesson and helps the student learn about the material.
Mainly I need to learn how to use technology better. If I am going to use technology when I am a teacher, I need to know how to use it and one of my concerns is that I will not have adequate knowledge on how to correctly and effectively use technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definately still think that technology must be integrated into the lesson. I have, however, learned much more about technology in this class, and I understand it better now.
Post a Comment