Thursday, May 3, 2007
Why might it be important for students to learn with technology?
Mainly what i have learned in class and from being in the field is that it is very important for students to learn with technology because technology is becoming more and more important in general. Technology has developed substantially in recent years and shows no sign of letting up. In the coming years technology will become more prevelant amongst the high school age group. We need to utilize technology to our benefit. Technology is something that students will understand and we an use that to help them learn. This also goes back to our discussion on digital natives. Students now are digital natives, and they will become even more savvy with technology in the coming years. My main question on this essential question is how to keep up with new technology. In the coming years technology will advance at a rapid pace and it will be very hard to keep up with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that I have definately learned more in this area. My question still stands somewhat though. I think it is just something that I will have to try to deal with and keep up on as much as I can.
Post a Comment