Thursday, May 3, 2007
Which strategies are most effective for teaching and learning with technology?
We have learned a lot of different strategies to integrate technology into the classroom. Mainly we have learned the many different ways in which we can use technology to help students learn. We have learned how to use podcasts, movies and many other technologies to help us. One concern that I have is that I will not be able to use an array of different strategies because I do not really understand how some of them work. I do want to be able to many different strategies, so that is one thing that I need to learn more about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have definately learned more strategies for integrating technology. I have most certainly learned how to use them better, however I still do need much improvement in the area.
Post a Comment